What our training achieves for organisations
- MFC training follows the CQC (2016) report “Learning, candour and accountability” and reinforces the importance of treating families with respect and actively involving them in investigations.
- It reinforces the guidelines of the “NHS Learning from Deaths” guidance (2018).
- Enables organisations to have a more efficient and cost effective investigation process.
- Gives improved learning and identification of issues in incident management.
- Promotes a collaborative process that is thoughtful, compassionate and supportive.
- Helps and supports staff to achieve better and more effective family engagement.
- Assists in improving delivery of duty of candour within your organisation.
“Attended a brilliant and thought provoking training day with Making Families Count. Every NHS Trust should book a day with MFC” Ros Jackson, Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust